We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Quality Technician (Assembly/ Inspection/ $3500+AWS+VB)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $3500 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Conduct visual inspection on finished products and assemblies to ensure compliance with specifications and standard work instructions.
- Conduct in-coming inspection on received goods, based on inspection specification covering both physical examination and documentation review.
- Examine and investigate specific aspects and components of products in question.
- Document inspection results in SAP.
- Perform equipment set up and document the results of tests using the designated business system, following the defined procedure and test plan.
- Ensure that measurement systems have valid calibration and are functional for the factory acceptance test.
- Minimum NITEC in Mechanical, Electronics Technology or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills and ability to work with data and numbers.
- Comfortable with and physically capable of working in non-AC workshop environment.
- Work experience with heavy machinery in manufacturing and servicing sectors will be advantageous.
- Work experience with SAP system will be advantageous.
- Knowledge or work experience in industrial standard and directives such as DNV, ATEX, PED will be advantageous.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579