- Managing contractual matters, progress payments, variation claims, cost & time claims with EPC contractor and client till end of contract
- Managing workflow & administrating various contracts such as variations and EPC Contractor's claim process
- Making sure contractual notices are issued in accordance with the requirements of the project's contracts
- Assessing the associated variation costs & reviewing variation order request & proposals
- Monitoring actual costs vs project budget & valuing completed works and analyse it with existing budget
- Review and advise Project Manager/Director on the cost impact for variation of project specifications
- Prepare final account for the settlement with contractors.
- Assist in preparing proposals, negotiate, and administrate pre and post contracts
- Responsible for any required bill of quantity, measurement of quantity & cost estimation
- Assess and prepare payment claims to submit to client, and submit invoices after payment claims are certified
- Assess and prepare payment responses to EPC contractor, subcontractors, and others to ensure compliance with SOP act.
- Preparation of tender documentations, preparation of cost reports and cost plans, administration of tender process, evaluation of tenders and submission of tender recommendation reports.
- Diploma/Degree in Quantity Surveying or relevant subjects
- 5 to 8 years quantity surveying experience including contract management, progress payment submissions/responses and project claims
Working location: Harbourfront
2 years contract role
Basic Up $7000 + Completion bonus
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412