- Design, develop and qualify new program to achieve higher areal density parameters to meet the customers' requirement relating to the sputtering process.
- Perform the detailed testing and analyzing of the companny's products.
- Supervise and lead a team of Engineering Assistants and Technicians in the R&D team.
- Ensure the smooth transfer of the process setting from R&D team to the manufacturing team.
- Undertake the improvement project to resolve the technical problems encountered during manufacturing.
- Develop evaluation techniques to closely simulate drive performance by using the Spindstand Machine.
- Bachelor's Degree in Material Science and Engineering (Chemistry/Physics /Mechanical/Electronics).
- 2 - 4 years of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Possess sputtering-related skills in PVD, CVD process, Minitab and Microsoft Excel.
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to us.
We regret that shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Kyle Lim Ji Pang
Registration No.: R21103327
EA License No.: 02C3423
Kyle Lim Ji Pang License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103327