- Design and develop user interfaces using ReactJS best practices.
- Working in a fast-paced environment solving unique and challenging software problems and developing innovative solutions.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to deliver projects and solutions
- Responsible for technical design, application development and testing to deliver solutions of superior quality that meets functional requirement
- Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Develop product analysis tasks.
- Develop application codes and unit tests in ReactJS, Rest Web Services.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science, or any equivalent
- Around 2+ years of software engineering experience primarily leveraging ReactJS.
- Excellent engineering and technical background with demonstrable enterprise development experience using ReactJS and RESTful APIs.
- Experience using Redux, Web Workers and PWAs.
- Experience with continuous integration and build (CI/CD) process & tools
- Proven ability to quickly understand functional requirements and technical concepts.
- Experience with TDD and familiarity with testing frameworks, ideally Cypress, Selenium and PACT.
- Exposure to mobile development
- GitHub portfolio is a plus
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547