Up to $2.4K/Japanese MNC/Receptionist/1-yr contract/CBD
Our client is a well-established Japanese MNC that manufactures automotive parts. We are looking for a bubbly, independent and presentable individual to join their fast-expanding team as a Receptionist.
- Manage visitors/guests in a prompt, friendly and customer-oriented manner
- Direct visitors/guests to the appropriate person or designated location in the office premises.
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email to guests
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Schedule/organize interviews and meetings
- Receive and sort mails and deliveries
- Ensure reception area and front-of-house is kept tidy and presentable
- Liaise with building management for any facilities assistance
- Assist in travel, hotel and transport booking
- Assist in various administrative duties such as, invoices verification, filing and photocopying etc.
- Assist in coordination of events & event planning
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- GCE 'O' Level at least 1 to 2 years relevant working experience
- Capable in handling front desk duties
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Good working attitude, proactive and team player
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and strong organizational skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Working Location: CBD - Nearest MRT Fort Canning
- Working Hours: 8:30am to 5:30pm (Mondays to Fridays)
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Interested applicants, please submit a detailed resume in MS Word Format or PDF together with a recent photograph to email@example.com (Nurshafiqa binte Anwar, R1770652). Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Nurshafiqa Binte Anwar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1770652