- Check emails received and ensure to read and reply within 15 minutes upon receipt of the email
- Call management (which is very minimum each day, sometimes not even 1 call since everyone all have their own direct line/ mobiles)
- Visitor management
- Meeting room management - ensure that the rooms are neat and tidy (chairs tucked in, lights turned off) when not in use, assist to clear and wash up guests' cups especially if the pantry cleaning staff has left for the day. Assist in meeting room reservation where needed
- Mails & courier management - collect letters from the letter box (3 times a week), arrange for local courier or international courier pickup
- Office area management - ensure the ceiling lights are in working condition, ensure the pantry area (chairs/ benches are neatly tucked in) is tidy - to report any malfunctioning and facilities issues to the office services executive.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time (admin duties like helping to prepare/ print name badges for events etc.)
- Communicate professionally
- Keep all information confidential
Interested applicants, please Whatsapp +65 87649075. Shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Tan Him Joo (June) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22109930