- Perform stock and cash/nostro reconciliation.
- Production of daily operational deliverable in line with Clients' service level agreements
- Take ownership of daily cash and stock positions breaks by conducting investigation on differences.
- Works closely with Clients, Custodians/nostro banks and internal stakeholders locally and abroad to ensure smooth daily operation and speedy issues resolutions of any reconciliation discrepancy.
- Provide cross functional support coverage for Cash Investigation, where required including releasing of Swift messages.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and contribute to Department and Company initiatives/projects.
- Proactively drive change and implement process enhancement and improvements.
- Ensures training of new colleagues, where required.
- Provide support to Head of Department and Deputy where required on team topics.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in reconciliations or general banking operations. Experience in Private Banking Operations is a plus.
- Familiar with banking products (e.g Cash products, Treasury products and Equity) as well as the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products.
- Knowledgeable about SWIFT messages types.
- Good knowledge and practice of Office suite
- Strong and proven investigations skills preferred
- Good at analyzing and problem solving with a strong handle on operational risk
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903