The Recruitment Team supports business in all aspects of talent acquisition. The team works in partnership to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies with the aim of generating candidates, creating talent pools and delivering against recruitment and growth targets.
This role plays a pivotal part in delivering against recruitment targets by using various sourcing strategies to create talent pools (talent communities), identifying candidates for our clients in the offshore business locations, scheduling interviews, administering online assessments where needed, assisting with reference checks and background verification checks, facilitating vendor invoicing and tracking candidates on candidate application tracking system as per company standards.
- Working alongside recruitment & Onboarding team
- Understand the recruitment priorities of the business to spot required skills & competencies for each role
- Utilize market-mapping techniques to understand where talent exists, keep up to date on market trends and provide strategic advice on how best to access talent
- Create Job Requisition in recruitment system
- Create and maintain contact with talent communities for both active and passive candidates within required skill sets
- Use a variety of direct candidate attraction techniques, including job boards, Boolean searches, CV databases, referrals, social networking sites, search engine optimization activity etc. to drive candidates to the company website
- Screen Candidate profiles
- Engage with candidates to produce short-lists and long-lists as part of recruitment campaigns where required, provide logistical support for recruiting related events & provide transition support coverage between coordinators & consultants.
- Schedule interviews of shortlisted candidates
- Facilitate reference checks & background verification checks as per the recruitment guidelines
- Evaluate potential sourcing channels in line with sourcing strategy
- Monitor sourcing channel effectiveness
- Manage candidate relationships and keep them engaged throughout the recruitment process
- Candidate Management- Track internal & external candidates through entire workflow on candidate tracking system to keep recruitment database up to date
- Onboard the selected candidates
- Assist vendor invoicing process by raising purchase orders
- Processing all recruitment activities in ATS / Recruiting workflow
- Read, understand and analyze client process as per the business rules
- Execute full range of the process accurately and timely as a hands-on processor
- Escalate issues and seek advice when faced with complex issues/problems
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline
- With more than two years of recruitment experience
- Ability to demonstrate recruitment expertise gained within a corporate in-house or agency environment
- Experience of building, owning & maintaining talent pools, including internal talent pool
- Extensive experience in sourcing candidates utilizing a variety of methods like Advertising (on-line/off-line), Internet search (data mining), Database search, Social Media / Google Adwords, etc.
- Experience of working on SuccessFactors/ Workday/ ServiceNow & Taleo
- Working Knowledge of using recruitment management system like HireVue, Taleo, Kenexa etc.
- Experience in hiring volumes or niche skills
- Exposure to BPO industry
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Organization & prioritization skills to deliver per deadlines
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160