We are looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our organization, Manpower Staffing, under ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company.
With more than 3500 offices globally and more than 70 years of history, Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We develop innovative solutions through our expert family of brands - Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions for hundreds of thousands of clients every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills.
The successful incumbent can look forward to be part of the exciting team where we work as an Expert to share with clients, the current job trends, best ways to attract candidates and creating a positive hiring experience for all candidates through assessment, data and coaching, so that they can provide candidates personalized guidance to develop for future roles.
- Receive and understand job orders from clients
- Build talent sources and pipeline by researching and contacting community services, educational institutions, job boards and professional networking sites such as LinkedIn
- Determine potential applicant profile by studying job descriptions and job requirements
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Engage a wide pool of potential candidates to ensure shorter time-to-hire and better job fit
- Interview candidates who fit with the client's company culture; identify candidates' skill set (technical/ hard and soft) and potentials
- Evaluate applicants by applicant's experience and qualifications with clients and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of objective criteria
- Build a wide network with industry professionals through networking
Profile and Experience
- Approach job with drive, an entrepreneurial mind-set and tenacity
- Sales driven and numbers oriented
- Passion in workforce solution business
- Strong communication skills to influence people at all levels
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Training will be provided to qualified individuals who possess the key attributes but may not have the full relevant experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
Mindy Wong Lay Min (Wang Limin) EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1876894