- Support the recruitment team in performing market research and talent mapping for the Thailand market.
- Communicate with the local candidates and counterparts based in Thailand to gather market insights and share job details.
- Assist to manage pipelines via channels such as sourcing, screening and referrals to find and engage key technical talents of all levels.
- Collaborate closely with the recruiting team & hiring managers throughout the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to support business growth.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resource Management or similar discipline with at least 1 year of relevant working experience.
- Possesses excellent research skills and good sense of data.
- Experience working in Research/Human Resources/Consultancy industry is a plus.
- Experience in recruitment, talent acquisition or talent sourcing is a plus.
- Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Business proficiency (spoken and written) in Thai (CU-TFL - Advanced) to communicate with non-English speaking candidates and counterparts based in Thailand via calls and emails.