The Bidder Development team is responsible for revenue generation and customer service management of the client, the team is platform agnostic and supports buying on its subsidiaries.
Bidder Development owns and leads relationships with commercial leads with existing 3rd party DSP partnerships and our own DSP, being the main point of contact for new opportunities and integrations.
Bidder Development is responsible for customer service management across all platforms. This involves managing communications to ensure overall success of campaigns, whilst protecting and growing revenue for the business
? Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key DSP clients and prospects in the region against individual book of business.
? Manage DSP accounts to drive revenue and develop strategic relationships.
? Where bidders are managed from US deliver appropriate and timely feedback to internal teams to ensure regional issues understood and actioned.
? Use account plans and bidder health analysis to drive long-term revenue growth across agreed quarterly DSP specific goals and QBRs to drive these objectives to externally facing outcomes.
? Ensure clients have access to current marketing collateral and best practices, in order to arm their commercial teams with effective material for sales meetings.
? Ensure Quarterly Business Reviews are executed in a timely and effective manner to get maximum commercial product insight from partners.
? Collaborate with market Buyer Development to highlight DSP opportunities and merchandise "Pipes and PMPs"
? Monitor spend (daily), troubleshoot and provide hygiene and PMP support across both bidder and buyer dev seats on bidders.
? Support Buyer Dev in meetings/reviews as required
? Grow and maintain excellent relationships with our US counterparts.
? Responsible for whitelist support, including O&O and 3P publisher enablement against bidder buying
? Internal QBR's and analysis on an ongoing basis. We are platform agnostic and support buying on their own subsidiaries
? Manage external comms around platform consolidation and maximize revenue opportunity (and minimize revenue leakage) where appropriate.
? We manage local region's specific endpoints on Media Exchange and Media Video Exchange and work closely with the US platform teams to manage gaps and communicate effectively
Core Responsibilities/Functions of Roles
- Maintain and monitor bidder health through Bid HygieneUse Supply Path Optimisation techniques to refine and activate relevant supply.
- Partner with Buyer Dev through deal merchandising, troubleshooting and support and provide bidder expertise
- Regional consultant for all programmatic buying in display, mobile and video, able to support conversations including delivery issues, integration issues, Deal ID issues, cookie sync, fixed CPM, product issues
- Actively seek training in product releases for example Open RTB upgrades, Programmatic Guaranteed, Identity Solutions, Regulatory Enforcement, ads.txt/app ads.txt/sellers.json and lead local region's Buyer Development teams through these integrations
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or any related discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of the Digital landscape (digital marketing campaigns, DSPs, programmatic etc) and its latest developments
- Conversant about data integration, ETL, basic database, schema, and data structure concepts
- Able to communicate about topics at various levels of technicality
- Overall business exposure, stakeholder's management with critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Rvin James Murillo Andalan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1331697