- Lead and manage the region's expansion program into new Asia territory
- Coordinate with relevant workstreams to ensure compliance with local regulations and requirements for new entity set-up and business readiness
- Accurately maintain statutory registers; ensure that filing obligations are met within statutory deadlines
- Coordinate board meetings and production of minutes to record key decisions and corporate actions such as changes of directors, dividend payments, liquidations, structure changes
- Using a trusted network of local advisors, keep abreast of statutory changes, update central records accordingly, and present relevant documentation for signature.
- Support other members with ad-hoc responsibilities such as corporate restructures, data protection, trademarks, risk management and other corporate actions.
- Oversee, organize, and supervise all office, IT, travel, and facilities services to ensure smooth day to day operations in the offices
- Responsible for budget preparation, manage cost and expenses
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Create and maintain SOPs governing corporate administration
- Manage business continuity and records management
- Assist to organize corporate events and staff engagements activities
- BSc/ BA degree or equivalent
- 8 - 10 years' experience with Corporate governance and compliance
- Previous experience of working within a company secretarial department of mid-size group, with international reach
- Minute-taking and meeting administration
- In-depth understanding of financials and governance
- A structured and organised approach to work
- Self-motivated, self-starter enthusiastic and able to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in Google G-Suites and MS Office
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume to email@example.com or click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Wang Jianwei Xavier
Personal Reg No: R1433917
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917