- Perform risk assessments on new third party intermediaries for both AP and EMEA regions.
- Analyze and interpret risk assessment information with a view to approve/reject or escalate the third party for further due diligence.
- Effectively monitor third parties on a continuous basis in compliance systems/tools and escalate results as appropriate.
- Provide guidance to and follow-up with stakeholders on all third party requests.
- Provide assistance to ensure effective anti-corruption training for third parties.
- Work collaboratively with members of the Third Party Vetting team, Office of Global Business Conduct, and other internal teams (Corporate Audit Services, Procurement, Master Data, Businesses/Sales, etc.) in multiple time zones to effectively execute and continuously improve the compliance vetting process.
- Pull and analyze data in systems related to third party compliance vetting.
- Provide assistance on planning and execution of third party audits.
- Serves as a regional liaison for the Asia Pacific region. Offer remote support to EMEA and the other regions.
Experience and Skill Requirements
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is required.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in third party vetting, or auditing highly desirable
- Experience in pulling data and/or utilizing Salesforce, SAP, BI Reports, Power BI and related systems highly desirable
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Tay Tong Fang (Nicole)
Senior Recruitment Consultant (R1546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889