As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
The hiring company is a HR Consulting MNC seeking a forward-thinking and results-driven marketing manager to lead and own the regional Demand Generation strategy to accelrate its growth in Asia Pacific.
As a Demand Generation Manager for APAC, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to support pipeline and revenue growth.
- Develop and execute integrated lead and demand generation strategies with a strong focus on digital marketing including email, web and online advertising
- Organize, launch, and analyze marketing programs to drive pipeline growthManage and monitor lead flow, lead distribution and conversion rates to ensure attainment of targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Design, and other teams to produce content and campaign collateral
- Handle Marketing operations in partnership with key internal stakeholders, set up the systems to be able to track and report on campaign successes, create marketing automation workflow
- Manage the upkeep and drive the performance of the APAC website
- Create strategy, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid campaigns
- Manage social media presence and initiatives for the region
- Manage and deliver on various other marketing projects as the business strategy demands
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B Enterprise marketing, specifically in managing, executing, and tracking successful marketing campaigns
- Hands-on marketing operations experience and working with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Passionate about B2B demand generation and the latest marketing trends
- Can easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Has experience building from scratch, creating systems and processes that can scale
- Rock solid project management and multitasking skills
- Independent and comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shinn, HongYou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1768063
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.