The hiring company is a HR Consulting MNC seeking a forward-thinking and results-driven marketing manager to lead and own the regional Demand Generation strategy to accelrate its growth in Asia Pacific.
As a Demand Generation Manager for APAC, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels to support pipeline and revenue growth.
- Develop and execute integrated lead and demand generation strategies with a strong focus on digital marketing including email, web and online advertising
- Organize, launch, and analyze marketing programs to drive pipeline growthManage and monitor lead flow, lead distribution and conversion rates to ensure attainment of targets
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Design, and other teams to produce content and campaign collateral
- Handle Marketing operations in partnership with key internal stakeholders, set up the systems to be able to track and report on campaign successes, create marketing automation workflow
- Manage the upkeep and drive the performance of the APAC website
- Create strategy, implement, track, analyze and optimize paid campaigns
- Manage social media presence and initiatives for the region
- Manage and deliver on various other marketing projects as the business strategy demands
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B Enterprise marketing, specifically in managing, executing, and tracking successful marketing campaigns
- Hands-on marketing operations experience and working with CRM and marketing automation platforms
- Passionate about B2B demand generation and the latest marketing trends
- Can easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
- Has experience building from scratch, creating systems and processes that can scale
- Rock solid project management and multitasking skills
- Independent and comfortable working in a dynamic, evolving environment
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email your CV to email@example.com. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shinn, HongYou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1768063