- Responsible for company's financial accounting, Tax planning, managing taxation issues
- Familiar with financial internal control, cycle planning, bank transaction fund scheduling, investment analysis and foreign exchange risk hedging practices
- Experience in accounting processing and checking financial statements of affiliated companies
- Host IPO and IFRS planning
- Experience as a financial supervisor is preferred
- Manage stakeholder globally
- Process financial records written in Chinese
- Engage Mandarin-speaking stakeholders from offices in Asia, especially China.
- Degree in Finance / Accounting or equivalent (ACCA, CPA etc)
- At Least 5 years of experience in Finance, Accounting and management
- Leadership and regional experience is a must with start-up and IPO experience being highly advantageous.
- Able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Must be effectively bilingual and able to communicate in English and Mandarin (GCE O Level A2) as there will be a need to engage Mandarin-speaking stakeholders from offices in Asia.
Song Zhaohui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205