- Mon - Fri , 8.30am - 6pm
- Salary up to $5,000 + Variable Bonus
- Great career progression and learning opportunities to gain regional HR exposure
- Provide HR administrative support as required; this includes drafting letters, completing HR documentation, seeking appropriate approvals, coordinating on-boarding, preparing payroll and change advice instructions to HR Shared Services, reviewing documentation prior to provision to the business, placing advertisements as requested, coordinating candidate shortlists for recruitment etc.
- Maintain accurate employee files
- Ensure HR Resources, forms and document templates are up to date.
- Update HR data on the HRIS as required
- Position Description Management.
- Work together with the Payroll team to streamline transactional HR/payroll activities and provide timely, accurate assistance and liaison as required.
- Support and coordinate any HR services projects as requested and contribute to the roll out of projects as and when assigned.
- Handle HR systems and reporting support as required
- Act as a point of contact for general HR administrative queries which handling employees and stakeholders enquiries.
- Provide support to the HR Manager and other HR colleagues with the implementation of HR initiatives and programs.
- Provide guidance to people leaders and staff on HR policies, procedures and practices including HR on workplace relations matters, recruitment and performance development process.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Human resource management or in any related field.
- At least 1 year of working experiences as a HR personnel.
- Candidate that has working experiences with a client group across Asia would be advantageous.
- Positive working attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidate that is able to start work immediately or within short notice would be advantageous.
Interested applicants please kindly submit your resume and click Apply Now button.
We regret to inform that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Ooi Eng Kay Queenie
Personal Reg No: R1871400
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
Queenie Ooi Eng Kay License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1871400