In this marketing role, you will be based in Singapore and will be part of the South Asia Financial Product Marketing team. You will work with business partners and internal marketing stakeholders, including our in-house agency locally and globally to build strategic and effective programs and manage execution to the highest standards.
Desired Experience / Skills:
- Someone with Sales Ops and/or Strategy experience, with 7 years and above
- Done target setting, funnel analysis, ROI analysis, campaign performance analysis,
- Must be a strategic thinker and hands on
- Strong PLX (data reporting and visualization tool) /SQL skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Overall market analysis and opportunities in key markets within region by specific segments like industry etc.
- Competitive analysis
- Translate global targets into regional targets down to the granularity of subregions or countries (as needed)
- Budget planning and impact projection
- Campaign ROI
- Funnel Analytics
- Possesses a Degree in Marketing or similar discipline
- Minimum 7-years of experience in Brand Marketing
- Relevant experience in the key markets are mandatory (SG/HK/TW/KR)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize effectively (including proactiveness, anticipation, identifying bottle-necks and potential hurdles)
Contract: 12 months
Location: Pasir Panjang
** We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.