- Lead strategies and manage all marketing activities in Asia, including digital marketing, communications, campaign and advertising.
- Preparing, monitoring and reporting weekly, monthly reports on team goals.
- Drive long term vision for content marketing strategy building upon and constantly evaluating, positioning, and social media planning and activation.
- Ensure our brand message is clear and and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness. (such as, digital content, SEO, Influencer web pages/YouTube and promotional material)
- Oversee Marketing budgets with a focus on business development. Revenue generation and ROI.
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas in Asia.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate international Marketing & Sale team to achieve Asia team goal.
- Degree in Marketing / Mass Communications or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience within the Telecom industry.
- Experienced in leading and managing APAC markets.
- Excellent understanding of content marketing & execution, social trendings and local media landscape.
- Possess an analytical and organizational mindset with exceptional creative thinking skills.
- Able to work independently and multi-task across different time zones.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080