Regional Marketing Planner - Asia Pacific, Singapore, Consumer Products MNC
- Overall responsibility for driving the area markets long term key and new product planning through the S&OP process, including strategic market planning, recruiting programs and salesforce activities
- Manage the long-term product planning process and consolidate market needs
- Collaborate with Area and Global Product Development on new products and the new product development process
- Monitor licensing agreements for the respective markets and explore expansion opportunities
- Effective control of regional inventory and lead the collaboration between markets to minimize excess and inactive inventory and thus improve cash flow.
- Evaluate forecasting & inventory management processes for each market and recommend improvements
- Evaluate inventory, SKU and forecast performance monthly in conjunction with PPC with objectives of continuous improvement
- Work with key markets collecting forecast data for critical new products/product lines to determine supply constraints, investment needs, etc
- Analyze category market trends, product potential, and events that impact demand
- Conduct foresting analysis: accuracy, unique forecasts, discontinuations, launch line items, promotional items, etc.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or relevant fields
- 3 - 5 years of regional Supply Chain Planning experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- S&OP experience preferred with understanding of entire value chain
Interested candidates may apply with their updated CVs, including the following information:
- Career Experiences
- Reasons for Leaving/Exploring
- Last Drawn and Expected Salary
- Notice Period
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Shinn Huang Hongyou, R1768063
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd, 02C3423
Shinn, Hongyou Huang EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1768063