We are looking to hire a regional marketing specialist for an automotive component OEM. This role reports to the regional headquarters, with a regional opportunity across SEA and Germany/other countries.
- Lead market research analysis.
- Plan, execute and oversee tradeshows in conjunction with business partners and customers.
- Support sales and ensure that they are equipped with the relevant marketing materials and product displays.
- Work closely with global marketing and product management to roll-out new product launches for Asia Pacific.
- Oversee online content for social media/other online platforms.
- Proofread marketing content, ensure all marketing materials are consistent to brand guidelines.
- Payment preparation, invoice collections, check and submission.
- Management of marketing planning and budgeting
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing or relevant fields
- 2-3 years of sales/marketing experience within the automotive aftermarket industry
- Resourcefulness, with the ability to capture the market well
- Good people and time management skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
Interested applicants are encouraged to send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915