- Align operational strategy to meet the organization's commercial and strategic goals, and drive the development of new e-logistics products
- Collaborate and align with commercial teams, and actively participate in weekly meetings to support key commercial objectives
- Be responsible for vendor performance management - establish and manage the service standards and performance of all vendors, third party providers, and other external stakeholders
- Oversee escalation and resolution frameworks, commercial negotiation, and cost optimization
- Establish, monitor, revise, document, and communicate all operational SOPs for adherence across teams at a local and regional level
- Oversee the import, export, or breakbulk process to ensure all SOPs are adhered to and processed efficiently in a manner that meets all compliance requirements
- Work closely with Airline/Carriers or Co-loaders, and oversee agents regarding shipment details and problem resolution
- Identify and resolve issues causing delays in air/ocean cargo movement
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional and technical teams to drive new operational designs, and oversee the end-to-end development of key operational projects
- Take part in cross-department(s) coordination to manage product development and cost-control to achieve P&L target
- Review product performance from the aspect of service and cost, supported by data analysis
- Work proactively and closely with related business stakeholders to meet customers' expectations, and manage project implementation and execution to ensure that OKRs are met
- Degree in Business/Supply Chain or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in Supply Chain/Operations.
- Prior experience within the E-Commerce/Logistics industries will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience with Air Freight Operations as well as experience in planning and vendor management will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience in International trade, with basic understanding of Customs Compliance, Rules and Regulations, and import and export administrations.
- Able to think quantitatively and qualitatively about operating processes and outcomes.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be highly advantageous
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080