Support the organization's growth in achieving division sales targets by providing sales leads and conducting product evaluations. Duties include but not limited to driving sales, assessing customer needs, monitoring product lifecycle, and creating detailed reports on hospital product information. You may also perform customer research, stay on top of current trends, and analyse the market. The career requires extensive knowledge of sales, marketing, customer service in addition to hospital medical device fields.
- Responsible for sales and profit for the hospital products assigned.
- Manage visit calls and leads with hospitals/specialist centres.
- Develop and lead regional product campaigns to expand the assigned product business.
- Build relationships and maintain network with existing accounts to support customers' requirements and future needs.
- Plan and implement regional educational sessions as necessary (basic, advanced) for nurses and patients.
- Analyse competitive marketplace and industry trends to achieve company revenue goals.
- Keep up to date on product knowledge of business partners and market dynamics.
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
- Maintain proper documentations for all product related activities.
- Work closely with countries to understand the benefits and use of the organization's hospital products as well as supporting workshops and launch of new products, roadshow and other sales leads.
- Collect, analyse and present field sales insights to assist with strategy planning and implementation and gain clear understanding to grow market share.
- Degree in Life Science or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience within the Medical Devices / Pharmaceutical industries.
- Prior experience in handling Hospital Products will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable in extensive regional travelling.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080