- Responsible for clinical trial supply project delivery and qualify for strong financial performance & customer satisfaction, in accordance with Clinical Reach's Guidelines, SOPs and practices.
- Project Management: project delivery is achieved through collaboration with multiple parties including but not limited to client, client's Clinical Research Outsourcing/vendors, sponsor, ZP depots, partner depots, Account Managers, Proposals, Contracts, Clinical Sourcing, Regional Operations, Finance, Legal and Compliance colleagues
- Contract Management, Budget Control and Monthly Billing
- Client management: Account management on own projects or oversight of projects on assigned client accounts
- Guidelines/SOPs: Adhere to ISO procedures, local authority regulatory guidelines on Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Good Distribution Practice (GDP) / Good Clinical Practice (GCP) as well as Quality Assurance guideline on clinical trial management
- Degree holder with science or equivalent qualifications or experience, with knowledge in clinical trial supply chain management.
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in managing regional projects.
Song Zhaohui EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1761205