The Regional Sales Manager will be an experienced sales leader with deep knowledge of the Restaurant / F&B industry, a well developed professional network, and possess knowledge of SAAS applications and sales strategy.
- Take overall responsibility for P&L in Singapore
- Develop and ensure the execution of the organization's strategy for Singapore, including:
- Geographic focus and launch sequence
- F&B merchant segmentation and prioritization
- Proposition focus
- Partnership focus
- Pricing plans and policies
- Sales, Onboarding, Customer Success playbooks
- MRR, Total Revenue and GM targets by quarter and by fiscal year
- Establish inline's team culture in Singapore
- Reporting to the founder, advise the CxO team on commercial, competitive, peopleOps, and product strategy for the SG and SEA regions
- Hire and lead all staff in Singapore
- Revenue-related roles hard line report to the person in this position
- Operational roles for Finance, CS, Dispatch, etc. dual report to the person in this position & global leads
- Diploma/Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in product sales within the F&B Industry.
- Minimum of 3 years in a sales leadership role.
- Must have a robust personal network and capable of generating one's own leads.
- Highly numerate and capable of independently tracking sales metrics and generating statistical forecasts & reports.
- Some SAAS sales experience will be highly advantageous.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080