- Responsible for targeting, developing & acquiring customers within the organization's sales plan.
- Motivated to meet and exceed targets (revenue targets and sales KPI driven).
- Ensuring that the non-rental costs are appropriately priced (Fuel, Freight & Rehire)
- Presentation of new products to existing and new customers with focus developing clear value propositions and pricing of the organization's products and services and customers.
- Submit market analysis reports regarding competitor activity, potential opportunities, and market trends.
- Prepare and submit proposals that include technical and commercial details of the client's needs in accordance with the organization's terms and conditions, negotiate contracts and secure orders.
- Obtain credit information on prospective customers for hand-over to finance/contract managers.
- Establishes and maintain effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Process driven, following the organization's sales process (sector sales excellence), as well as all CRM and CPQ processes (salesforce).
- Complete Minimum sales activity requirements and CRM & CPQ compliance requirements
- Monitors & analyses key account related legislations & potential impacts
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- 7 to 10 years of relevant working experience within the Industrial Automation industry.
- Experience in HVAC / Temperature Control equipment sales & its technical knowledge
- Comfortable in handling local / regional key accounts in Southeast Asia.
- Knowledge in market trending and local regulatory policies (environmental and safety rules).
- Proven track record in exceeding sales targets and activity KPI targets.
- Possess own car & valid class 3 license.
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412