Job Responsibilities ?
- This individual contributor will report directly to the SEA business leader in Singapore.
- Assists sales organization in providing administrative product information.
- Point of contact for customers and channel partners with queries about sales orders and deliveries and documentation support for government tender submission.
- Co-ordinate SEA regional activities and support regional remote staff and distributors such as distributor agreement, sales order processing, backlog report regeneration and sales quotation.
- Keep track of customer information and sales records.
- Communicate with the customers to get the desired information and answer their queries.
- Collaborate with the Customer Care and Logistics department to ensure well-timed deliveries.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support specialist
- Hands-on experience with SAP, SFDC software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915