Rich text editor, ctl00_cphAdForm_txtResp, Press ALT 0 for help
- Handle full spectrum of compensation and benefits functions
- Handle filing and submissions of CPF, Income Tax clearance and other statutory claims
- Manage leave administration
- Generate monthly HR related reports
- Prepare employee related letters including confirmation, promotion, increment, and transfer letters
- Update and maintain employees' records
- Handle staff benefit insurance matters including enrollment of health insurance coverage, and obtaining quotations for various types of insurances when required
- Manage yearly employee recognition programs
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 6 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917