This position will be responsible in implementing and maintaining the Singapore (Anti-Money Laundering (AML)/ Counter Financing Terrorism (CFT) Compliance program to ensure it meets the Singapore AML/CFT regulatory requirements and expectations. The Incumbent will support day to day AML activities which involves performing transaction monitoring investigations, filing of Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs), PEP/Sanction/SIP screenings and investigations.
Success to this position is to possess an in-depth understanding of Singapore regulatory regimes and pertinent regulatory requirements, specifically for credit card business in area of AML/CFT, maintain a good relationship with the business groups and SMEs / keys stakeholders within / outside Singapore on local regulatory requirements, while having good understanding of key regulatory requirements & implication to business operations.
- Perform review and investigation on PEP/SIP/Sanction alerts.
- Perform Transaction Monitoring alerts investigation and filing of STRs when necessary.
- Support and assist the direct leader with the review and revision of the Compliance AML/CFT policies and procedures to ensure all relevant regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Cascade new or revised compliance policies when directed by Market Compliance Officer/direct leader, and to ensure implementation of procedures and monitoring programs by relevant business units.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate Singapore Compliance program inventory (policies & procedures, training, and monitoring).
- Perform review and approval for ongoing Client Due Diligence (CDD) reviews from business units.
- Work closely with the Regional AML Oversight team to ensure that any enterprise regulatory requirements are implemented accordingly.
- Provide regulatory advice to business units on any AML/CFT related matters as per regulatory expectation.
- As needed, support facilitation of compliance projects and initiatives to fulfill AML/CFT regulatory requirements, under the direction of the direct leader.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in KYC/AML role
- Good understanding of Monetary Authority of Singapore 626A requirements
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot table, V-Lookup etc)
- Analytical mindset with an eye for details
- Effectively develop regulatory policies & procedures and conduct training over the pertinent AML/CFT regulatory requirements.
- Good to have professional certification in AML/CFT.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1441955), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Personnel Reg No.: R1441955
EA License No.: 02C3423
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955