- The role holder will primarily be responsible for assisting in regulatory and/or financial /management reporting requirements, including participating in IT change projects affecting regulatory and/or financial/management reporting.
- Process, analyse and validate financial and management data for key stakeholder reporting purposes.
- Undertake the timely provision of accurate and reconciled financial information.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc data and report requests from key finance and non-finance customers.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with company policies, procedures and work practices.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance or similart fiield.
- Background in financial or regulatory reporting is good to have, with 2-5 years of relevant working experience.
- Good understanding of MIS methodologies including funds transfer pricing, cost allocations, risk/return concepts and other performance measurement metrics.
- Experience in defining and documenting processes.
- Good stakeholder management experience at different seniority, especially impactful communication, influencing and running project governance Implementation, change management and benefits realisation
- Attention to detail and solution oriented.
- Proficient communication skills and an ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner to a global audience.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374