- Responsible for providing leadership and management oversight Regulatory Operations processes/controls supporting APAC regulatory compliance under ASIC, MAS and HKMA trade/transaction reporting
- Maintain a high standard of process and control across regulatory transaction reporting, recordkeeping and other in-scope regulatory processes/controls configured to mitigate risk of Regulatory Non-Compliance.
- Conduct regular review of "BAU" regulatory processes, promoting risk awareness and taking accountability for remediation where necessary.
- Maintain and inspire a highly specialized onshore team that is skilled and motivated to deliver and maintain a high quality control environment across post-trade regulatory processing.
- Implement appropriate daily monitoring and management of post-trade regulatory obligations under to ensure regulatory compliance within tightly defined risk parameters.
- Report regulatory key metrics for senior management
- Support operation control framework assessments/updates for regulatory operation compliance related processes and associated control gap remediation
- Minimum 6 years of relevant regulatory reporting experience
- Extensive knowledge of Regulatory products and derivatives business, the regulatory framework and associated operational processes
- Strong working knowledge of ASIC, MAS and HKMA Regulatory industry regulation, utilities and change agenda
- Strong organizational skills, ability to develop and manage projects
- Proven ability to define and implement industry best practice operational processes & controls
- Able to understand and implement the complex change agenda across multiple processes, locations and stakeholder groups
- Possesses good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested applicants kindly send in your resume to email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Su Qing Cheryl
Personnel Reg No.: R1434940
EA License No.: 02C3423
Cheryl, Su Qing Yeo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434940