As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Assists in providing timely and accurate returns, management information, reporting of regulatory compliances and concentration risks.
- Conducts investigations/gathers information so that timely responses to customers' requests and instructions are maintained.
- Assists the Line Manager in ensuring sufficient coaching of staff.
- Ensures the sections' Desk Instruction Books are updated regularly with in-depth details to enable relief covers to perform the jobs.
- Coordinates, monitoring & preparing all reports/returns & ensuring that they are submitted timely & accurately.
- Store, organize, preserve & manage information in a way that allows for its reliable & timely & accurate retrieval and use.
- Proactive in identifying issues and provide timely resolutions.
- Proactively review/recommend/implement best practices and workflow improvements to achieve increased productivity and reduction of cost.
- Performs sub-team planning on productivity and execution of reporting/MI governance related requirements.
- Take on an active role and assist in any other projects as and when instructed.
- Take on an active role for the assessment and preparation of ad hoc regulatory surveys.
- Performs analytics on MIS data & prepare management reports.
- Ensure that regulatory changes and Group guidelines are up to date.
- Disseminate relevant information with the team (if necessary).
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma in any related field
- At least 5 years of experience in Regulatory and MI reporting
- Experience in Project Management and Implementation
- Good prioritizing and time management ability. Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced culture.
- Able to cope with ad hoc MI requirements and related projects.
- Team management skills, promoting an environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming issues where encountered.
- Intermediate to Advance user level with Microsoft Access
- Hands-on knowledge of Tableau, Python is good to have.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at firstname.lastname@example.org
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.