- The role holder will primarily be responsible for assisting in local liquidity regulatoryreporting requirements, including participating in IT change projects affecting the ALM reporting.
- Process, analyse and validate financial and management data for key stakeholder reporting purposes.
- Undertake the timely provision of accurate and reconciled financial information.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc data and report requests from key finance and non-finance customers.
- Ensure that all ALCM analysis regarding liquidity, capital and funding is provided to key stakeholders by deadlines.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with business policies, procedures and work practices.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- Degree in Accounting and Finance. Background in financial or regulatory reporting preferred. Professional Accounting Qualification will be an advantage, with 2-5 years of working experience
- Experience in ALCM subject matters. Understands strategic implications of funding & liquidity and interest rate risk to business.
- Experience defining and documenting processes.
- Strong attention to detail and being solution oriented.
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at 6232 8811 (EA License: 02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374