- Successfully manages relationships with all assigned clients
- Serves as the primary point of contact post-sale
- Responsible for client communications & conflict resolution
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs
- Maintains an expertise in company products, services and offerings.
- Identifies opportunities for account growth and collaborate with sales teams to generate additional business opportunities with clients.
- Analyses client engagements and proposes changes to implementation process, account management and best practices.
- Minimum 1 year experience in account management/project management/customer service
- Experience in organization development/adult learning would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835