* Meet prospective clients; develop and maintain new client relationships
* Promote and sell the organization's products and services within an assigned geographic area, product range, or list of customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
* Manage on-boarding of clients and ensure superior client service to contribute to the overall client experience of the company
* Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of services to your client portfolio
* Coordinate between various divisions and products to offer personalised dating advice for clients
* Pursue sales leads, visits existing and new customers, assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services,
* respond to customer enquiries, negotiate prices and product delivery time within limits of authority,
* conclude sales to meet revenue target.
* Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales or referrals.
* Refer sales leads, customer feedback, and information on competitor activities to appropriate contacts within the organisation so they can respond to changing market conditions and customer demands
* Establish annual, quarterly, monthly and weekly sales plans in order to prioritise and schedule own activities to ensure targets are met.
* Preferred 2 year of relevant experience in direct sales. B2C preferred.
* Good client engagement ability (e.g. communication and presentation skills)
* Drive to succeed and focused to achieve the assigned sales quota
* Courage and ability to take responsibility in the whole sales process
Tan Yueh Hua Karen EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.:R1658726