- Reports to the Head of Customer Experience APAC, the CX Relationship Team Leader is responsible for leading the team in accomplishing key aftermarket sales goals whilst displaying exceptional Customer Experience service.
- This position is key to supporting S&S in achieving key growth targets and contributing to the Sales Strategy for long term growth, including the responsibility for a portfolio of customer accounts and the monitoring and reporting of sales metrics.
- Lead the Relationship Executives' team to ensure daily operations are managed and executed based on KPIs and service levels.
- Manage the daily activities of the Relationship Executives to achieve annual order and sales targets and deliver exceptional Customer Experience standards.
- Provide regular assistance to produce reports to the leadership team on sales metrics, Customer satisfaction via Net Promoter Score (NPS) and performance for month end reporting purposes.
- Develop sales opportunities within geographic territory as part of CX Service Team.
- Manage Customer relationships and grow a portfolio of APAC customers in line with annual sales targets.
- Maintain a pipeline of sales equal to 120% of bookings targets. Working with the wider sales team to assist campaigns for lead generation for spares sales across a broad range of Meggitt products.
- Identify and communicate market trends and fleet movements to support sales forecasts and campaign opportunities.
- Manage customer forecast for spares activity and provide regular feedback across the Service Team, marketing and materials planning.
- Assist with pricing proposals by providing market & customer intelligence for long term spares agreements with current spares customers to enhance sales, retain business and improve service levels.
- Act as the primary daily contact for a portfolio of customers, successfully managing regional Customer enquiries, delivering exceptional Customer Experience at every interaction.
- Manage the administration for a portfolio of APAC primary customers including Contract Review and Quote generation.
- Execute the order management process for both Spares and Repair including AOG in accordance with Customer Experience culture standards.
- Diploma / Degree in Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience within the Aerospace industry.
- Prior experience in Customer Experience / Relationship Management will be advantageous.
- Customer focused and capable of managing a portfolio of accounts while retaining focus of achieving annual sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working Location: Seletar Aerospace (shuttle bus provided at Bedok and Sengkang MRT).
Tng Wess Lee License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1551835