- Responsible to lead IBM WebSphere & MQ support engineers for middleware products support and administration.
- Working with Application development team/project manager for Web & MQ server's infrastructure built and configuration setup.
- Provide production support services and assist to Application team on problem investigation and problem troubleshooting on Web Servers and MQ servers' services.
- Responsible to plan, schedule, track and coordinating application deployment.
- Providing SIT, UAT and Production application deployment and support.
- Experience with Web Servers and MQ servers cluster design and setup.
- Min 4 years of working experience with UNIX environment, including HP UX/Unix/Linux environment and shell scripting.
- Experience on Security hardening of Web servers & MQ Servers services.
- Experience on lead middleware support engineers /Change release engineers will be advantage.
- Ability to coordinate with customer, application project managers & vendors on Middleware and Web Servers setup and implementation.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and a commitment to maintain optimum system availability for customer.
- Strong customer focus with emphasis on commitment to continuous improvement in system availability and performance.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1442141