- Providing subject matter expertise in relation to all assignment-related issues.
- Responsibilities include administration of client's mobility policy/program; delivering expatriate compensation-related services,
- Counselling on best utilization of resources (i.e. language and cross-cultural trainings)
- Coordinating the shipment of household goods, destination services, expense management, etc. while ensuring customer and client needs are met in a timely, efficient manner through delivery of high-level service.
- Participate in special projects as needed, including client presentations, client/supplier training, trade conferences, etc.
- Maintain compliance with organization corporate policies, programs, and standards.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management.
- Able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experiences working in customer service industry , call centre, relocation, destination services, immigration, moving services, real estate
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080