- Support the business and its operations / expansion
- Checking and approving remittance transactions
- Ensure Remittance SOPs and MAS compliance practices are being met in the course of operations
- Review reconciliation sheets and ensure that all sheets are balanced accordingly to the regulations and laws of the industry and Company
- Manage the research on both foreign and domestic markets, with the use of fundamental and technical analysis.
- Up to date with the latest financial developments, not only with the country's economy, but also with other countries.
- Building and maintaining a positive relationship with its stakeholders (e.g. Customers, Vendors and Government Agencies) to support the achievement of its strategic objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance /Administration
- 5 years of experience in a remittance/money transfer Company with a managerial or leadership capacity
- Excellent communication & good interpersonal skills
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977