Reporting Developer is skilled professionals who form part of our Professional Services team working within Operational Services and based within the IT Department.
The main purpose of the role is to contribute to the successful technical support and maintenance of trade management system. They work together with a team in providing support and advice to end-users on the use of the trade management system to meet the reporting requirements and improve the process flow for investment management.
- Maintenance, enhancement, and development required arising from service requests
- Report Development
- Daily operations of technology platforms, including monitoring and troubleshooting
- Problem management and Client requirements analysis for technology platforms
- Development experience with the tools mentioned in the qualifications
- Operational experience with mission-critical software and experience in delivering technical services
- Experience working with end-user
- Cross functional team player
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field
- At least 8 year's relevant experience in managing or working with large software applications in complex technology environments
- Knowledge and experience with the following tools:
- Scripting/ development - Java, powershell, batch script, SQL loader
- Good understanding and expertise in Oracle SQL/ PLSQL
- Good understanding and expertise in reporting tools such as Business Object & Crystal Report
- Broad knowledge and solid experience in technology operations
- Must have ITIL experience
- Knowledge about or experience with SimCorp Dimension®
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact professionally with users and vendors.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547