* Collection of shipping data of the assigned industry
* Research, integrate, manage and analyse data
* Forecast future market developments
* Write market reports, identifying major demand, trends and changes to markets
* Recognise new and emerging business markets
* Provide market intelligence and services to both our brokers and clients
* Train and guide future junior analysts
* Diploma/Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience within a chartering or ship-broking role.
* Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Able to multi-task and work well in a team
* Organized, flexible and easily adaptable to changing conditions
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080