Global FMCG MNC
Great career development opportunities
- Design, plan, conduct and report Technical, Research and customer focused projects, which lead to business impact. To apply innovative approaches where there is opportunity.
- Contribute to the success of research projects in a team member role.
- Liaise with the colleagues in the business units and enhance research capability
- Support the Research and Technology Department in generating new ideas in line with business opportunities targeted for various favor and food application categories.
- Collaborate with Category, Technical, other key stakeholders and customers to plan application research projects
- Support Flavour Category and key account customer teams to develop and manage lasting relationships with customers.
- Analyse and interpret data to make recommendations to project stakeholders and customers
- Prepare and present reports to key stakeholders and customers.
- Participate in identification of further opportunities arising from projects and research, and initiate new application research topics leading to new business opportunities.
- Plan, design and execute experimental research independently and/or as a team member for innovative concept related to Core Technology (e.g. application technology, ingredient research, separation science, extraction).
- Be familiar with basic raw materials and food and flavor chemical laboratory and pilot plant equipment, testing equipment and methodology. Able to troubleshoot any technical challenges during bench-top or industrialization stage.
- Use knowledge of statistics and experimental design to support project planning and data interpretation.
- Provide insights on research results, technical report compilation and presentation to internal stake holders and/or external customers
- Contribute to the development and validation of new technologies and testing methodologies.
- Link basic scientific knowledge in food and flavor science to support technological and application innovation when partnering with colleagues and customers.
- In collaboration with Sensory and Consumer Insight and flavor development teams, build understanding of on how flavor composition and delivery link to sensory properties and preferences
- Recognise opportunities for innovation and generate new application research ideas.
- Seek new scientific knowledge, and be open to collaboration and receptive to original and innovative concepts of others.
- Proactively contribute to capability development
- Engage in regular exchange of ideas with Research and Technology members. Enhance knowledge and expertise over time.
- Be responsible for the health, safety, hygiene, ethical, and financial integrity of all projects undertaken.
- Recognise the need and desire to undertake personal development as the role develops
- Engage and maintain a productive global, cross-regional and cross-functional network within Company when developing and executing strategic research projects.
- Contribute to the development of the Company culture and environment.
- Minimum of MSc by Research or PhD in Food Science and Technology, Chemistry and/or Biological Sciences, or with equivalent industrial and/or research experiences.
- Min 2 years of research and/or relevant industry experiences with a broad knowledge base and understanding in Flavour Development
- Demonstrated ability to develop, undertake and manage research and development projects with strong desire to bring the outcomes of research projects to business growth.
- Good knowledge of food and technology research related sciences such as statistics, flavor chemistry and application.
- Good knowledge in protein chemistry for food application will be advantageous.
- Good project management skills
- Self-motivated to conduct new research areas and when troubleshooting is required
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915