- Perform routine clinical assessments, according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in ongoing clinical studies, including, but not limited to:
- Obtaining biospecimens such as blood and saliva
- Anthropometry, such as height, weight, waist circumference etc
- Handgrip strength, 8 repetition maximum test
- Blood pressure, Pulse wave analysis
- Administering surveys, questionnaires
- Administering cognitive assessments
- Maintain clinical trial documentation, including SOPs, data records, equipment maintenance.
- Assess and validate new assessment methods before implementing into clinical research.
- Train new staff and students SOPs, including mentoring and identifying training needs for junior staff.
- Recruit and schedule participants for study visits.
- Comply with clinical inventory management procedures.
- Comply with good clinical practice
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Nursing
- At least 5 years of experience of working in a hospital or clinic.
- Good communication skills with participants, staff and collaborators.
- Experience in supervisory or administrative positions is advantageous.
- Experience in routine clinical assessments in research studies is advantageous.
- Able to work independently and as a team member.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be meticulous and have good organization skills.
- Salary - Up to S$6K per month
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Contract duration: 12-month contract
- Working days and hours: Mon to Thur, 8.30am to 6pm and Fri 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Kent Ridge
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796