To provide support and assistance to the Reservations/Operations team. You are responsible for ensuring daily reservations are well taken care, clients and suppliers are notified and updated of changes. Assist with client account management whenever required, and address to clients' queries over the phone/emails with changes, new bookings, and any further assistance.
- Responsible for the effective management of daily bookings, client queries, client quotations, assistance in event planning and execution.
- Ensure SLA's are met in line with company expectations.
- Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients if needed.
- Ensure Team/Driver Feedback Levels (Negative) are met in line with company expectations (reviewed monthly)
- Track abnormalities in daily completed assignments and other necessary administrative duties.
- Implement solutions to execute client events, responsible for all aspects of ongoing event priorities.
- Prepare event manifest and necessary documents for manifest schedule.
- Maintaining excellent internal and external relationships.
- Ensure that all call quality scores average above 95%
- Ensure that all processes are being adhered in order to deliver the highest possible quality standards.
- Maintain good relationships with operations colleagues globally.
- Dealing with all feedbacks and reporting findings to Operations Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Professional attitude and ability to self-manage.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Effective management of Reservations and Control on daily assignments.
- Prompt and responsive in account servicing duties.
- Able to commence employment at a short notice will be advantageous.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080