What You DO?
- Assist in managing restaurant operations to meet the standard of food quality & safety
- Deliver great customer services and hygiene
- Handle cashiering system, various payment & delivery platform
- Assist in seating arrangements and maintaining restaurant inventory record.
- Achieve sales target & ensuring profitability of the restaurant
- Understand guest's requirement and handle their enquires & complaints
- Perform daily opening & closing duties
What We WANT
- Possess at least Degree in any field.
- Without experience may apply
- Able to stand long hours and work in fast-paced environments
- Able to commit weekend & PH
What We OFFER?
- Medical & Insurance benefit
- Staff meal provided
- Fast career progression
- Training provided
- Working location easy access by MRT in Singapore
***Candidates with relevant experience may shortlisted for Assistant Manager role.
Chin Chu Long Carsten (R21103935)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No. 02C3423
Chin Chu Long (Carsten) License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103935