- Collaborate with various technology teams in the maintenance of effective internal controls;
- Liaise with the Group Audit, Group Legal and Compliance and other teams on a regular basis;
- Support team lead to manage internal/external audit engagements;
- Raise issues/concerns, and provide constructive advice to the management so that significant IT risk and control issues are escalated and resolved properly;
- Execute risk assessments and perform controls testing to ensure their effectiveness;
- Track process improvements and issues corrective actions to ensure timely closure;
- Work closely with stakeholders and security teams to mitigate/resolve reported security vulnerabilities
- Provide support and review on the privilege ID usage and conduct review to ensure adherence to access controls standards, including investigate on reported exceptions
- Perform data analysis or procedure reviews to ensure compliance to the bank security standards;
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendor to review and streamline the work processes of the bank and vendors
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering or related discipline
- More than 10 years of working experience in Risk Management within IT.
- Experience in IT audit, Cloud Security is a plus
- Good understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Threat and Vulnerabilities Assessment, Agile Methodology and IT General Controls
- Good understanding of technology and operational risks, regulatory requirements
- Good communication, interpersonal and written skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn and take new challenges with an open-mind.
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650