- Assist in incident management escalation and reporting
- Manage the department's security related process improvements and quality programs by participating in research / advisory services, including capturing of organizational metrics and analysis.
- Perform data analysis or procedure reviews to ensure compliance to bank security standards.
- Provide technical expertise/consultation for process improvement and quality assurance to project managers and other IT teams.
- Track process improvements or issues to ensure timely closure.
- Work with stakeholders, IT infrastructure, vendors and auditors for projects and audit matters.
- Participate and coordinate in internal/external audit activities.
- Provide timely and periodic update to management on security matters
- Perform risk assessment and identify mitigation controls for the risk areas identified
- Partner with application managers to ensure risk areas from risk events are properly and effectively mitigated
- Communicate and provide guidance of new policies and standards to relevant application teams
- Minimum a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related discipline.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working experience in the Financial / Banking IT industry.
- Familiar with Applications Delivery Life Cycle, Project Management best practices, Incident Management, and IT Controls
- Familiar with IT controls over different operating system and database platforms.
- Good knowledge of application user access and access matrices.
- Good understanding of security issues, operational risks, and process improvement in the areas of technology and business
- Knowledge of the Banking Act - Banking Secrecy, Bank's policy and guidelines, Information Security Policy, Security Vulnerabilities Assessment, etc
- Have good control and process management mindset, constantly paying attention to details
- Meticulous with eye for details and ability to perform deep-dive investigation and crunching for control and process issues
- Proactive team player with ability to work independently with minimal supervision and equips with excellent communication (both spoken and written), presentation and business writing skills
- Able to manage stress and multi-task in a fast-paced environment and able to work on irregular working hours.
- Able to collaborate within a team, at various levels of stakeholders from the operating level to the senior management across locations
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks and responsibilities
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and take on different types of roles and activities at the same time
- Positive attitude and willing to take new challenges with an open mind
- Creative, quick & systemic thinking with analytical and planning skill
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.email@example.com ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109