- Collaborate with various T&O technology teams in the maintenance of effective internal controls.
- Liaise with the Group Audit, Group Legal and Compliance and T&O ORM teams on a regular basis.
- Support team lead to manage internal/external audit engagements.
- Raise issues/concerns and provide constructive advice to the management so that significant IT risk and control issues are escalated and resolved properly.
- Execute risk assessments and perform controls testing to ensure their effectiveness.
- Track process improvements and issues corrective actions to ensure timely closure.
- Work closely with stakeholders and security teams to mitigate/resolve reported security vulnerabilities
- Provide support and review on the privilege ID usage and conduct review to ensure adherence to access controls standards, including investigation on reported exceptions
- Perform data analysis or procedure reviews to ensure compliance to the bank security standards.
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendor to review and streamline the work processes of the bank and vendors
- Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in Risk Management role within IT.
- Good to have experience in IT audit, Cloud Security etc.
- Good understanding of Secure Software Development Life Cycle, Threat and Vulnerabilities Assessment, Agile Methodology, and IT General Controls
- Excellent understanding of technology and operational risks, regulatory requirements
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and with a positive attitude
- Willing to learn and take new challenges with an open mind.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955