- Work closely with the trading teams, developers, and trading operation departments to understand our existing needs to measure and manage risk and sculpt the future
- Cover day to day risk requests, consultations, troubleshoot issues, help trading teams, deal with brokers /exchanges, investigate strategies, monitor pricing exposure, hedging execution and verify trades
- Able to understand algorithmic trades, identify key risks, and come up with potential risk mitigating solutions
- Design, document, and drive improvements in risk monitoring applications and alerting frameworks
- Able to leverage programming team to maintain and upgrade the overall risk platform
- 5 to 8 years of institutional risk management and/or trading experience from a multi-asset proprietary trading firm, multi-strategy hedge fund, asset manager, or investment bank.
- Strong academic record with a Degree (or equivalent) or concentration in a scientific and/or mathematical discipline
- Experience or qualifications relating to quantitative finance are highly preferred
- Familiarity with exchange connectivity/trading system
- Experience with electronic trading risk and algorithmic trading risk
- Well verse in quantitative finance and an understanding of probability and statistics
- Experience or qualifications relating to quantitative finance are highly preferred.
- Comfortable with communicating with broad spectrum of stakeholders, including traders, technical staff, and external parties
- Experience with 3 rd party risk management calculation platforms helpful (E.g. Barra, Axioma, or RiskMetrics etc)
- Knowledge of trade practice and country risk
Xavier, Jianwei Wang EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1433917