We are looking for new members to help us achieve our goals by ensuring security of our clients' platform and identifying and eliminating fraud. You will have responsibility for achieving your own daily processing targets and will also be responsible for engaging with the team to promote high performance culture and great place to work. As you will be providing support to teams servicing users in Indonesia/ Thailand/ the Philippines/ Malaysia, you will be required to review and translate content written in Indonesian/Thai/Tagalog/Malay.
- Provide quality risk review service and consistently meet SLA targets while always focusing on resolving cases efficiently and utilizing time productively
- Identify and help minimize the risk posed by fraud patterns and trends
- Assist users with risk process workflows
- Identify, recommend and implement process improvements
- Communicate relevant information on a timely basis to Senior Agents & Team Leads and escalate issues or complex delivery items when required
- Requires professional interaction and communication, both within the organization and with client contacts.
- Translate content (text) in Indonesian/Thai/Tagalog/Malay from local countries' counterparts into English for the team
- 1+ years of experience in online operations, account management, or customer service
- Familiar and uses social media accounts/products
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions
- Standout executor with strong organizational skills, and ability to drive results
- Proficiency (written) in one of the required languages (intermediate level) to review content and liaise with local countries' counterparts.
- Contract: 12 months (renewable/convertible after performance review)
- Must be keen to work in Social Media/Digital environment
- Location: Viva Business Park (Chai Chee road)
Carolyn Ann Santibanez Mendoza EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1105160