Risk, Regulation & Compliance (RR&C) professionals transform the risk and compliance management function from a series of isolated transactions to one of strategic scope and importance, encompassing all aspects of the entity, including investment, financing and operating decisions.
- Manage project work or selected work streams in Risk, Regulation & Compliance (RR&C) service line
- Supervise a project team in all components of strategy and governance, process excellence and integration, regulatory reform, performance insights and execution
- Assist clients throughout the full lifecycle of project implementation, integration business process redesign, communication and training, etc.
- Work with client's business units, including Compliance, Risk Management, IT, Internal Audit, Legal, Strategic Planning, Analytics and Finance to gain thorough understanding of the corporate risk processes and procedures development
- Identify, define and document complex business specifications for risk platforms and procedures
- Maintain contact with client management, assume leadership role in pursuit teams, and participate in all aspects of the proposal development process
- Lead / assist in the development of new intellectual capital for the organization, conduct leading edge research on white papers, support development of marketing collateral, and assist in publishing articles in industry periodicals
- Degree in Business / Finance / Information Systems or equivalent
- Preferably experience within a consulting and/or banking firm is essential.
- Between 3 to 10 years of relevant work experience in any of the areas below:
- Regulatory change management focused on implementation of new regulatory requirements from local/global regulatory bodies and/or remediation of regulatory gaps. Experience in managing regulatory engagement will be a plus
- Client Lifecycle Management, inclusive of client classification, risk rating, KYC and Transaction Monitoring
- Data Privacy (PDPA, GDPR), Quality (BCBS 239), Governance. Prior experience in OneTrust, Informatica and/or SAS is desirable but not mandatory.
- Proven track record in project delivery and change management.
- People management skills with proven experience in leading teams, will be expected of managers.
- Excellent communications skills, and proficiency in MS suite, particularly Powerpoint.
Bernice Mae Nocum Rallonza EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1442141